Autry, Hall & Cook attorney David Cook contributed an article to the Atlanta Bar Construction Law Section. The article addresses a recent case that involved several important construction litigation issues, including:
- the Acceptance Doctrine,
- absence of privity in a negligent-construction claim,
- negligent-construction claims without express contractual obligations,
- third-party beneficiaries,
- use of experts originally hired by opposing parties,
- Georgia’s Right to Repair Act, and
- joinder of corporate owners for acts of negligent construction.
Click here to read the article.