Our attorneys have carved out a niche practice for subcontractors, trade contractors, and specialty contractors. We thrive in handling matters encountered by specialty contractors, including such matters as:
- Reviewing and drafting contracts with upstream contractors and downstream sub-subcontractors and suppliers;
- Prosecuting and defending construction claims, including claims for nonpayment, delay, acceleration, impacts, and others;
- Asserting payment bond claims (state, federal, and private);
- Filing, prosecuting, and defending lien claims; and
- Defending claims of defective construction against specialty contractors.
The needs of specialty contractors tend to get overlooked in resources, articles, and form contracts. As a result, subcontractors, trade contractors, and specialty contractors need attorneys who specialize in representing their interests.